General terms and conditions of Sale
Article 1 : Object
- SARL SOLO aims to manage the online sales platform www.paia.fr? This website is dedicated to the promotion and the sale of the brands distributed by Paia.
- These general conditions of sale are apply to all orders received in www.paia.fr and are valid when the order is placed. The website is accessible without registration, but to make an order, the website requires the registration of the purchaser. The registration need : civility, first name, last name, email, a password, phone number and delivery address.
- SARL SOLO commits to protect the private life of people who use this website, but also the confidentiality of information provided. User information and data are necessary for order management but also for Paia's business relations.
- SARL SOLO undertakes to use this information only for it's commercial activity. This information and data collected are also kept for security, but also for legal and regulatory requirements. They are also collected to improve and personalize Paia experience.
- In accordance with the law 78-17 of 6 January 1978, which was consolidated by Law 2004-801 the 6 August 2004, user has the right to access and rectify data who concerne himself. To do this, simply write at Paia 25 rue Louis Lumière 34970 Lattes, in this letter, please write : name, first name, e-mail address and if it's possible, your customer reference.
- Depending on the choices made during the creation or consultation of the account, the user will be able to receive offers from the company SARL SOLO, but also from other companies attached to the group SARL SOLO like indicated during the creation of the account.
- The website is also designed to be particularly attentive to the needs of customers. This is one of the reasons why cookies are implemented in our website. The purpose of the cookie is to inform the user about the website. Cookies aren't used by store.paia.fr, it's to improve personalised service.
- All the data of the orders are stored in security on Paia's computer system. Payment information is only known by the suppliers of our secure payment solutions : Paypal and BNP Mercanet. This ensures the highest degree of security of payment information.
- To find out when the user is in secure mode, a padlock appears at the bottom right of the screen.
- SARL SOLO fulfills its duty of advice and pre-contractual information as it arises from article L121-18 of the Consumer Code and the articles to which this refers.
- Compliance with the article L121-19 of the Consumer Code results from the confirmation of the order by the customer.
- The order can be registered on the site only if the user is clearly identified by entry his email and his password. The user can only ordered online from his own references on the website.
- Products remain the entire property of Paia until all the payment of the (or they) product(s) is (are) done.
- The order process takes place after validation of the payment.
- After order confirmation, the user will have the possibility to print an invoice in PDF. He will also receive an email to confirm the registration of this order, containing a summary of product ordered and delivery address.
- Prices are in euros and include the VAT, but shipping cost aren't included. Paia reserves the right to modify them during events or if we have increase in charges, in particular VAT rate.
- In addition to the product price, the user need to pay fee for the shipping and processing order, this amount will be specified on the order form before validation of this one. This participation depends on the products ordered (Bigger participation if in the order, one or many products are heavy or bulky).
- For minors, a signature of the parents/legal guardian is obligatory. In case of an online order, she must be carried out in parent's (or legal guardian) name, containing his agreement for the order.
- By clicking on the button "validate" at the end of the ordering process, user accept the order but also all the entire terms and conditions.
By credit card
- Paia accept French card (with initial CB) and internationals card (VISA or MASTERCARD). The user need to indicate the 16-digit number of this card, it's expirate date and the name of it's holder. For more security, user need to indicate the control number of it : the 3 last digits writed on the back of the card, near to the signature.
- Since a few months, banking institutions set up the 3D secure protection to avoid outstanding payments.
- To fight against the payment fraud, Paia company reserves the right to :
- To block during 7 days the orders paid by bank transfer after observation of the payment
- To control, randomly, systematic or targeted, the data which are transmitted.
- To contact directly the customers to check and confirm the orders.
- To block any order who don't satisfying our criteria of security.
- To require officials documents (ID card, proof of residence place) for the releasing of the orders.
- To require an other payment method.
- To use the service of external contractors for controls and data analysis.
- In case of fraudulent use of bank card, or payment default, the user information will be transmitted to the Public prosecutor's department for an investigation.
- Is you order more than 250€, you have the possibility to pay it in 3x (free of charge). 3 monthly takings will take place, the first one is done in order date, followed by the 2 others, 30 and 60 days after the order.
Shipping cost :
For any order of an amount equal or upper to 100€ of purchase, shipping cost are offered. For an order lower than 100 Euros, postal charges are 7,00€ for metropolitan France (except during sales period and exceptional promotions). For international orders, the shipping cost will be calculate automatically during the process of payment, according to the geographical place of destination.
Any order made on the website Paia.fr will be sent (or available on the store) the same day, if this one is passed before 3:30 pm, otherwise the order will be sent in 12-24 hours following the payment of the order, according to the stocks available.
Retreat in store
The order is remove personally in store with an ID card, to PAIA shop, 25 rue Louis Lumière 34970 Lattes, in opening hours (From 10AM to 7PM, from Monday to Saturday).
Colissimo International (Post office)
The command will be delivered between 3 an 7 days after the parcel is taken care by the post office, according to the geographical place of destination. If the user is missing in his place of residence during the passage of the post-office employee, a calling card will be left and the parcel will be stored in a neighbouring office of the service of delivery of the concerned country.
At Paia, if you aren't satisfied with a product, for exemple if you have a problem with the size of the product, if you don't like the color or another thing, you can request us a Merchandise Return (RMA). You can do this directly from your customer account within 14 days after the reception of your order. After this request, you have 14 day to return the product. The returned product must be like you receive, never wear, with it's attached label and in it's original packaging.
We reserve the right to refuse the product if theses rules aren't followed.
We promise you to exchange it or to refund it to you if everything is ok with the returned product. To make return of your product, log in to your account and click on Merchandise Returns.
For any non-sold item ,
Return is offered with a Colissimo prepaid return label. You just have stick the label on the package. If you want to exchange the product, it's possible if we have this one in stock. Otherwise, the refund will be made directly to the account used for payment. Shipping cost are not refundable.
For any sold item,
Cost of return are the responsibility of customer.
- If exceptionally, the article ordered is not available, we can proceed to an exchange (of an amount equal to the value of the product ordered, or you can be paid off immediately (thirty days maximum) - (available on alls articles except promotions and OUTLET).
- In application of articles L121-21, stemming from the article 9 of the LAW n°2014-344 of March 17th, 2014, and following the Code of the Consumption, the Customer has a deadline of 14 days after the delivery date to return product(s).
- Products need to be in good condition and to be refund in is original package, customer need to add a packaging who cover all the product; they need to be in perfect condition and don't have tracks of utilization, accompanied by their accessory and in perfect condition.
- It's only after checked the refund articles that SARL SOLO will proceed to the refund of the sums perceived in conformance with returned articles, except shipped cost. otherwise, no refund could be due, the customer will remain an owner of the product, he can come to get him back in the store of SOLO SARL within one month maximum.
- The ways of return will be in the initiative and at the expense of the customer. In any case, PAIA SARL can be kept to organise the return of the goods cancelled in conformance with the article 120-21 of the Code of the consumption.
- Exceptionally according to our commercial policy, you will find the conditions in which SOLO SARL takes care financially of the return on this page.
- Legal guarantees :
Independently of the commercial guarantee, and according to the regulations, SOLO SARL makes a commitment to respect it's obligations relative to guarantees attached to products sold on the website and in the different catalogs, according to the articles extracted from the Code of the Consumption - article L211-4.
- Commercial guarantees :
The time of guarantee varies according to the brand or to the article, she is indicated on the labels of the corresponding products. Some products aren't guaranteed. Guarantees are apply for a normal wear and tear of the articles, to the consumables, either in case of misuse or defective maintenance, or in case of professional or collective use, or on damages caused by outside causes of the material (lightning, floods, storm).
- The use of this Web service is reserved for a strictly personal use. All the brands, the texts, the comments, the works, the illustrations and the images, visual or sound, reproduced on the website Paia are protected in conformance with the copyright, right of the brands, right of patents and right of the image. They are the full property of SOLO SARL or his partners. Any reproduction or representation, in whole or in part, is able to engage civil and penal responsibility of his author. The fact of affixing a hypertext link aimed at the website Paia, by using framing or deep linking, is strictly forbidden. Any total or partial reproduction of the catalog of Paia is strictly forbidden without preliminary agreement.
- In case of dispute, an amicable solution will be looked before any legal recourse. All the relations been born because of the connection and/or the use of the present site are subjected to French law. The only competent jurisdiction in case of dispute is the court of Paris ( 75 ).
- By making the payment of an order, the Customer declares to accept the command and the entire present general terms of sale. Data registered by Paia.fr will establish the proof of all the operations and the financial transactions made by the customer. The present general terms of sale are modifiable at any time without advance notice.